14 May 2020
14 May 2022
Date of the last review/modification:
14 May 2018
Precision LLC works with traditional businesses to analyze their visitors behaviour. Precision LLC helps its client to know how many unique and non-unique visitors they have, how many new, loyal and lost visitors they have in a specific time period, what was the traffic flow, what is the dwell time and etc. Precision provides traffic analytics tools, which is in compliance with data protection regulations. Precision LLC is happy to welcome you on its website and your interest in our services. Data protection has the utmost importance at Precision LLC. Thus, in order to ensure an appropriate level of protection for your Personal Data, which is collected and Processed within Precision LLC, and to provide a high level of transparency, we want to inform you in the following on:
- Responsible persons at Precision LLC concerning data protection and how to contact
- Data collection and the purposes of data collection
- The legal basis for data collection and legitimate interests pursued by the Precision LLC or by a Third Party
- Parties involved in data Processing and the Recipients of the Personal Data
- The existence of automated decision-making, including Profiling, and, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such Processing for you
- Your rights concerning data Processing
- Time period of data storage and data security
- Cookies we use
Precision LLC may change this Policy from time to time so you should check it occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Any questions regarding this Policy and Precision LLC privacy practises should be sent by email to responsible person of Precision LLC.
“Precision LLC” refers to the legal entity – limited company, including their partners, directors, professional and administrative staff, employees, self-employed or contract personnel.
“Client(s)” – the existing or potential Client(s) of Precision.
“Controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the Processing of Personal Data. Precision is a Controller in relation to Data Subject’s Data.
“Data Subject” – Client’s visitors, who have smartphones with themselves.
“Data Subject’s Data” - are Data related to current, former, or prospective Data Subjects that are collected, used or Processed by Precision. An exhaustive list of Data Subject’s Data is provided under Section 4.
“Personal Data” means information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
“Process”, “Processed” or “Processing” means any automated or manual operation performed on Personal Data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction. Processing may use the equipment or facilities of Precision or a Third Party.
“Processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body, which Processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller. By default the Precision’s Processors are Precision approved vendors and IT service suppliers.
“Profiling” means any form of automated Processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person's personal preferences, interests, behaviour, location or movements.
“Recipient” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed. Public authorities which may receive Personal Data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with the law shall not be regarded as Recipients.
“Third Party” means any individual or entity, including subcontractor, vendor, Client, provider of outsourced information Processing services, excluding the Client to whom the Data Subject’s Data relates.
- Responsible person/Controller:
7, Innovation st., 0114, Tbilisi, Georgia
(in the following referred to as “Precision”)
- Data protection officer
- Data collection
Precision device reads and collects all the unique codes of smartphone, tablet and laptop, and assuming that each device is owned by a separate person, performs counting and sorting of venue visitors;
4.1.Collection and Processing of Data via Precision Device, produced by Precision
Precision Process Data, which includes:
- Smartphone’s, tablet’s or laptop’s MAC address from WiFi Mac Address Mapper device for counting and Processing / analytics purposes. The latter information is used for Precision to count and sort visitors. The mobile device sends its MAC address automatically, which is a general function of any smartphone. Precision device receives MAC address from your mobile device, sends it to Precision’s server with incripted form which Precision’s server saves the MAC address in it’s database. After saving applicable MAC addresses in the database, Precision uses this information to deliver higher preciseness marketing and analytics tools as mentioned above.
- In accordance with Art. 6 (1) point (f) GDPR, our website uses so-called cookies in order to make available personalized functions and in order to analyze your use of our website. A cookie is a small file, which stores certain information about a user’s access device (PC, Tablet, Smartphone etc.) on such device. When such device accesses our server’s website, the server receives such cookies. The server can evaluate the information stored in the cookie by different methods. Cookies enable e.g. functionality of us remembering your choice of “remember me” to automatically log you into our management panel to make the service more comfortable for user. You may accept or disable cookies via your browser settings. However if you disable cookies you may potentially not be able to use all interactive functions of our website. For more information about the Processing of your Personal Data via cookies see our Cookies list below and the Section 4.3.
- Moreover, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point (f) GDPR, every single web page uses log files, i.e. for every page impression, the access data are saved to the server log. The saved data record contains the following details:
4.2.Collection and Processing of Personal Data via Cookies and Log files
- Impression – visit to the page
- Activities in the dashboard, management/administrative panel
- Collection and processing of logs via WiFi hotspot log-in page:
- Browser type
- Device OS
- IP address
- Screen size
- Device Vendor
- Connection time
- Mac address
- AP mac address
- Location (based on router location)
- Mouse movement
- Ad show time
We use the log data only in anonymized form (i.e. without any allocation to or indications about your person) for statistical analyses, e.g. [please indicate the examples of statistical analyses]. Moreover, the log files enable us to detect possible errors, e.g. faulty links or software bugs. Thus, we can use the log files for the further development of our webpages. We never associate the use and page impressions that are stored in the server log with individual persons. We reserve the right to use data from log files if certain facts give rise to the suspicion that users use our websites and/or our services in an unlawful or non-contractual way.
4.3.Collection and Processing of Personal Data via Web Analytics
(1) Google Analytics
In accordance with Art. 6 (1) point (f) GDPR, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google uses mainly uses first-party cookies to report on user interactions on Google Analytics customers’ websites. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will normally be transmitted to and stored by Google Analytics on servers in the USA.
In accordance with the Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 transfers from a Controller or Processor in the European Union to organisations in the U.S. that have self-certified their adherence to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework Principles with the Department of Commerce and have committed to comply with them are allowed. Google has self-certified its adherence to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework Principles and has committed to comply with them.
Google Analytics uses IP addresses to provide and protect the security of the service, and to give website owners a sense of where in the world their users come from (also known as "IP geolocation"). A method known as IP masking gives website owners using Google Analytics the option to tell Google Analytics to use only a portion of an IP address, rather than the entire address, for geolocation.
4.4.Collection and Processing of Personal Data when using our Registration Form i.e. https://www.Precision.ge/registration
If you provide Precision Personal Data, i.e. name, surname, email, job title, mobile number by using our registration form in our website, you expressly give your consent that Precision may store and use this data for contacting you in the near future and for the Processing of your query. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of Processing based on consent before its withdrawal by sending us a withdrawal request via email at: forgetme@Precision.com .
- Automated decision making, including Profilling
We will Process your Personal Data by automated means, i.e. by means of information technologies, and in particular, we may do any or all of the following:
- Collect and store the Personal Data
- Organize and group the Personal Data into certain categories
- Data security
Precision uses technological and organizational security measures in order to protect your data from accidental or deliberate loss or destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are constantly being adapted to technological development. Precision uses only Processors providing sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in such a manner that Processing will meet the applicable data protection requirements and ensure the protection of the rights of the Data Subject. Processors Processes the Personal Data only on documented instructions from the Precision.
- Period of Data Storage
We Process and store Personal Data only for the period, which is required to meet the purpose of Processing, or as long and to the extent as statutory laws require us to Process and/or store such data.
If the purpose of Processing does not apply anymore and the applicable statutory retention requirement expires, we will as a matter of routine erase data or restrict the Processing of data in accordance with the applicable statutory laws.
- Cookies List
These cookies control how the website works, perhaps by remembering your choices and preferences or checking what your browser is able to do:
This cookie is used to detect your visit to the web-page.
Up until you clear your cookies.
This cookie is used to remember your choice of “remember me” on the log-in page to automatically log you into our management panel.
Up until you clear your cookies.
Cookies for measuring the use of our website (analytics):
Used to distinguish users.
Used to distinguish users.
Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>.
Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
30 seconds to 1 year
Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.